Benefits of Reading
Posted by Jen Kent on August 05, 2013.
to young children not only provides special time your child will always
remember, but it also helps your child become a better listener,
reader, and student. In fact the benefits of reading your children are
to many to list in a single post. Follow the link to a great article on
this subject. http://www.earlymoments.com/
Today, set a goal to read one book to your child tonight.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+