Accept and Value Each Person
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Accept and Value Each Person By, Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. The world is becoming more diverse, and so are the daily lives of our children. Accepting and valuing people and groups who are different from oneself and one's immediate family is a critical social skill. This book introduces diversity and related concepts: respecting differences, being inclusive, and appreciating people just the way they are. Includes questions, activities, and games that reinforce the ideas being taught.
40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-203-4
- New! 44" Lay-n-Go Lifestyle
- Hatchems Eggs
- New Tales To Play Berenstain Bears Learn To Sha...
- NEW Gonge 5+5 TACTILE DISCS ADVANCED PATTERNS: ...
- Chain Letters
- Word Teasers - SAT
- WordTeasers: Old Wives' Tales
- The Magic Path of Yoga
- GENUINE Kinetic Sand by WABA Fun 11 lbs 5 kg Se...
- GENUINE Kinetic Sand by WABA Fun 2.2 lbs 1 kg S...