Accept and Value Each Person
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Accept and Value Each Person By, Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. The world is becoming more diverse, and so are the daily lives of our children. Accepting and valuing people and groups who are different from oneself and one's immediate family is a critical social skill. This book introduces diversity and related concepts: respecting differences, being inclusive, and appreciating people just the way they are. Includes questions, activities, and games that reinforce the ideas being taught.
40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-203-4
- On Track! responsibility and behavior system fo...
- Constructive Eating Set, plate, utensils and pl...
- Lay-n-Go COSMO
- Abundant Harvest Character Game for Kids
- Family Scavenger Hunt
- Left Brain Right Brain by Mind Trap
- Lacing & Tracing
- Dot-2-Dot Lacing
- Christmas Treasure Hunt by Clued In Kids, ages ...
- Hatchems Eggs