Blunders Board Game
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
2 to 8 players
The board game Blunders™ teaches children ages 5 to 10 about social and dining etiquette in the most unique, interactive, and educational way ever imagined! Players will be engaged and have a good laugh as they try to help Bobby, Brenda, Billy, and Becky Blunder improve their manners.
Children Will Learn How To:
- Have polite table manners and set the table properly
- Introduce themselves with confidence
- Use nice manners at school
- Treat others with respect, empathy, and kindness
- Be a gracious guest and host
- Have polite telephone manners
- Understand the benefits of having good manners
The Board Game Includes:
- 6 types of interactive, funny, and challenging types of questions: Charade, multiple choice, true/false, scenario, reward, and consequence
- 1 beautiful, hand-illustrated game board with 'seek and find' objects
- 3 card decks to teach social and dining etiquette: 'Dine with the Blunders', 'Play with the Blunders', and 'At Home with the Blunders'
- 1 Meet the Blunders story booklet that cleverly introduces the Blunders’ characters and their neighbors, the Mannerlys
- 9 reward tokens
- 9 table setting cards, which players use to learn how to properly set the table
- 4 pawns of the Blunder children: Becky, Bobby, Brenda, and Billy Blunder