Calm-Down Time Board Book
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Every parent, caregiver—and young child—knows the misery that comes with meltdowns and toddlers’ temper tantrums. Through rhythmic text and warm illustrations, this gentle, reassuring book offers toddlers simple tools to release strong feelings, express them, and calm themselves down. Children learn to use their calm-down place—a quiet space where they can take time out to cry, ask for a hug, sing to themselves or be rocked in a grown-up’s arms, talk about feelings, and breathe: “One, two, three . . . I’m calm as can be. I’m taking care of me.” After a break, toddlers will feel like new—and adults will, too.
An award-winning author/illustrator team offers a fresh look at the times and transitions all toddlers face daily, giving young children coping skills to ease temper tantrums and handle strong feelings with confidence and cooperation.
Part of the Toddler Tools series, Calm-Down Time can be shared before (or during) the desired “time,” or whenever toddlers need encouragement with social skills and daily routines and transitions.
24 pages, illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7", ISBN 978-1-57542-316-6
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+