Feet are Not For Kicking Board Book
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Feet Are Not for Kicking Board Book Elizabeth Verdick and illustrated by Marieka Heinlen view book excerpt "Look at those feet! Aren’t they sweet?” Yes—when they’re walking, standing, leaping and landing. And when they’re kicking balls or leaves. But not when they’re kicking people! In simple words and charming full-color illustrations, this book helps little ones learn to use their feet for fun, not in anger or frustration. It also includes tips for parents and caregivers on how to help toddlers be sweet with their feet. Illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7", kids, baby-preschool, ISBN 1-57542-158-5
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+