"I Can Do It!" Patch Chart
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Perfect For Ages 3-10!
Patching a child’s eye is not an easy task. It is stressful for both parents and the child. The 'I Can Do It!' Eye Patching Chart can help you ease the transition.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help ease the transition into consistent eye patching.
Our chart focuses on one week at a time with a daily reward (the star) so that the child has an obtainable, short term "goal" to work towards.
Most doctors recommend using a reward system to optimize compliance That is where our chart can help!
- It has a strong magnetic strip to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
- The sturdy plastic stars attach easily with hook and loop circles.
- There is an area for your child's name as well as the number of hours they have to wear the patch and their weekly reward.
As time goes on, and your child is more accepting of wearing their patch, you can switch to our 'I Can Do It!' reward chart and use the 'I wore my patch' chore piece along with incorporating any of the other 20 chores and behaviors that come with the reward chart. (patch task piece is available free upon request with the purchase of a "I Can Do It!" reward chart)
We've also included helpful tips from doctors and other parents on how to make patching easier!
- Laminated board with strong magnetic strip
- 8 reusable reward stars
- Easy to follow instruction guide
- Helpful tips from other parents
Approximate size of chart is 4" X 10.5"
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- New! 44" Lay-n-Go Lifestyle
- Hatchems Eggs
- New Tales To Play Berenstain Bears Learn To Sha...
- Chain Letters
- Word Teasers - SAT
- WordTeasers: Old Wives' Tales
- The Magic Path of Yoga
- GENUINE Kinetic Sand by WABA Fun 11 lbs 5 kg Se...
- GENUINE Kinetic Sand by WABA Fun 2.2 lbs 1 kg S...
- Professor Noggin's Famous Inventions Educat...