Potty training doesn't have to be so hard! Potty training a toddler can be a very stressful time for parents but it doesn't have to be! The "I Can Do It" Potty Training Kit now includes most everything parents need to potty train their toddlers! (toddler and potty not included).
We've included a potty training book called I Did It! Potty Bear becomes a Big Bear, a book that will help your child understand what to expect using this system. Children can learn to be a big kid right along with Potty Bear! It even has useful tips from other parents for successful potty training.
Kids love to earn the stars, so our chart eliminates the need to use food or candy as a potty training incentive!
The magnetic strip on the back makes it easy to hang on the refrigerator, so that it is in view (and on their mind) all day, not just when the child is in the bathroom.
- 1 Colorful, time-guided Potty Chart with Magnet
- 30 Sturdy, plastic stars with Velcro
- 1 Two-sided "I Did It!" potty training book (for boys and girls)
- Potty training tips and guidelines
- 1 Big Kid Achievement Certificate
- 1 "I Did It!" reward sticker
- Our chart is sturdy and can be reused for future siblings too!
You can personalize the chart with your child's name with any dry erase marker.
We've also included a Big Kid Achievement Certificate! A great reward for a job well done.
Our "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart comes with a "Go Potty" chore plate to reinforce potty training once your child is consistent, but still needs encouragement. It also offers 19 other chores and behaviors to choose from!
Approximate size of chart is 9" X 11"
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- Jazzminton paddle game
- OK to Wake alarm clock and nightlight
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Teens - Activities...
- Korner''d A Challenging Game of Pattern...
- 5 pound Kinetic Sand Play Kit Bundle -Waba Fun
- Thinking Putty, Glow in the Dark Mixed by Me Kit
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- OK to Wake plush owl