"I Can Do It!" Token Board
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Perfect For Ages 3-10!
The "I Can Do It!" Token Board is our most versatile chart! It is perfect for focusing on one specific task, behavior or goal. The possibilities are endless!
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way.
Use for a short term goal like helping your child sit still at the dinner table tonight or get their homework done without complaining, etc..
Great for tracking long term goals as well. For example, child completes 5 good deeds, reads 5 books, or exercises for a certain amount of time, etc...
- It has a strong magnetic strip to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator. It is also perfect for desk top use in the class room!
- The sturdy plastic stars attach easily with Velcro coins.
- There is an area for your child's name and their reward.
- The reward area can be filled in with a dry erase marker, any printed picture or it also works with most Autism picture programs.
- Perfect for use in the home, on the go or in the classroom!
Use to encourage compliance with taking medicine, eye patching or just about any task or activity causing your child anxiety.
Use as a portable reward system to encourage positive behavior even on the go! Use in restaurants, doctors offices and more!
- Laminated board with strong magnetic strip
- 8 reusable reward stars
- Suggestion guide
Approximate size 5" x 9"