Available in 3 versions:
Can you name all the planets in this 16 piece - 3D lenticular puzzle?
The square magnetic pieces make this a great travel activity!
Pieces are not likely to go missing as they stick to the travel tin. And the grooved tin makes for a great frame for the puzzle pieces.
Note that because the outer space image is more distinct, this lenticular puzzle is slightly less challenging than the other square 3D lenticular puzzles.
Gear up for this fun 3D lenticular puzzle!
Gears is the perfect travel companion as the magnetic pieces come with a sturdy tin for carrying all 16 "moving parts".
This is a fun optical illusionn puzzle. The grooved top of the tin is the perfect frame for fixing the puzzle and keeping one from losing pieces.
The 3D Magna Puzzle™ comes to life as each tile is placed on the tin inside of a grooved frame.
Beautiful colors and sharp 3D graphics combine to make a surprisingly challenging puzzle.
This 32 piece puzzle made up of squares comes with a handy storage tin and is portable for travel!
This puzzle is particularly bone chilling as the T-Rex flashes his skeleton at the tilt of the tin...oooohhhh
All for Ages 8+
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+