Pacifiers Are Not Forever Board Book
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
by Elizabeth Verdick and illustrated by Marieka Heinlen For many young children, giving up the pacifier is a major milestone. This board book offers warm, comforting words and pictures to ease the transition and make it a positive experience for kids and grown-ups alike. The focus is on minimizing stress and drama, dealing with feelings of loss and frustration, finding fun things to do without a pacifier, and finally being pacifier-free. Includes helpful tips for parents.
24 pages, illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7"", juvenile/social skills/parenting, ages 2 & up, ISBN 1-57542-233-6
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+