"I Can Do It!" Reward Chart by Kenson Kids
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Perfect For Ages 3-10!
Having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves? Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework? Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often? The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart can help!
Our chart grows with your child and is made for years of use. We offer additional chores and behaviors (sold separately) so that you have over 75 tasks to choose from in all!
- There are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart!
- It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn!
- It has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
- It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere.
- The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners so they stay in place.
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- Supplemental chore packages are available so that the chart grows with your child.
Kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. The best parenting books have been stressing these concepts for years. The "I Can Do It!" reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life.
- Get dressed
- Go potty
- Brush your teeth
- No whining
- Get along with others
- Good manners at the table
- Make bed
- Set the table
- Help with dishes
- Go to bed and stay in bed
- Good manners while others are on the phone
- Say please and thank you
- No mean words
- No yelling
- Eat your veggies
- No harming others
- Feed pets
- Share your toys
- Water the plants
- Clean your mess
- 3 Blank labels