Strange Attractor Thinking Putty, Super Magnetic
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Strange Attractor with Magnet
You can use Thinking Putty as a toy, a stress ball, a squeeze toy, or as therapy putty. As an office toy, Thinking Putty will draw the jealousy of your co-workers. As a toy, you will never be able to put it down. I promise!" - Crazy Aaron
Deep black with subtle green sparkles, this slightly stiffer Thinking Putty has a mind of its own. Near a powerful magnet it comes alive! Strong enough to defy gravity, it can even lift tacks and paperclips on its own after charging in a magnetic field. You'll be mesmerized by the invisible forces at play.
Comes with one super strong magnet in the tin.
This product is proudly Made in the USA by exceptional people with special needs.
When a strong, Neodymium Iron Boron (NdFeB) magnet is held close to Strange Attractor, you probably won't feel anything at first. Fear not. Close your eyes and count to five. Pop! WOW! This is strong stuff. The strength will continue to increase as the magnetic field expands throughout the entire piece of putty over time.
Once Strange Attractor is charged by a magnet, you can flip it backwards to feel it actively repel the NdFeB magnet. Hold it in place against the repulsion and count to five. Pop! The magnetic poles of the Thinking Putty flip again and it morphs from repulsion to attraction.
What can Strange Attractor do? Here are just some of the many tricks you can do using Strange Attractor Super Magnetic Thinking Putty:
- Attract a magnet or other pieces of Strange Attractor.
- Repel a magnet and then attract it back again.
- Pick up lightweight metal objects.
- Lock a tendril in space against gravity.
- Reveal the shape of the field lines emanating from a permanent magnet.
- Move, roll, and lift a magnet from a distance.
- Melt around a magnet and the putty will actually lift it off the table.
Can Strange Attractor pick up tacks and paperclips?
Yes. After Strange Attractor is charged by your NdFeB magnet, it will lift paperclips, tacks, and other lightweight ferrous materials. It can even magnetize small metal objects on its own.
Is it really that awesome?
Oh yes! The magnetic field is STRONG and you'll notice when you have putty in one hand and a NdFeB magnet in the other. Remember that fascination you had with magnetic fields when you were a kid? Well, with Strange Attractor, that fascination will be back in a big way! I guarantee it.
Are bigger magnets better?
The stronger the magnet, the more powerful an effect you'll feel from Strange Attractor. The magnets we sell are 12mm cubes. They are the same magnets shown in our videos. They are very strong and, in our opinion, represent a nice balance between strength and safety.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- Jazzminton paddle game
- OK to Wake alarm clock and nightlight
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Teens - Activities...
- Korner''d A Challenging Game of Pattern...
- 5 pound Kinetic Sand Play Kit Bundle -Waba Fun
- Thinking Putty, Glow in the Dark Mixed by Me Kit
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- OK to Wake plush owl