· Tegu provides for tree planting, child education, and holistic employment in Honduras
· Brilliantly simple and premium heirloom-quality toy that will last for generations
· Curiously attractive and perfect for those seeking toys supporting open-ended and unscripted play
· Naturally safe: no lead, no plastic, non-toxic, water-based lacquer finish, no small parts
· Sustainably sourced, eco-friendly, FSC-certified Honduran hardwoods
The Pocket Pouch is a great way to get to know the awesome world of Tegu blocks. The set includes 8 blocks in two shapes: 4 short planks and 4 cubes. The blocks come in a colorful finish we call Tegu Tints, and magnetic connections between the blocks make for surprising play that defies gravity and flexes a child's creative freedom. These blocks are made of a beautiful blonde hardwood native to Honduras, and we are proud to be tinting it with our safe, water-based colors. Tegu is a pioneering wooden toy company designing products that unleash the power of little imaginations. Introducing eco-friendly building blocks magically attracted by magnets, Tegu has unveiled the first wooden toys ever created to defy gravity. But, it gets better: building their own manufacturing plant in Honduras, Tegu is realizing a dual goal of creating dozens of jobs for men and women while working to replenish a sadly abused rainforest.
Ages 3+ | Warning: This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- Jazzminton paddle game
- OK to Wake alarm clock and nightlight
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Teens - Activities...
- Korner''d A Challenging Game of Pattern...
- 5 pound Kinetic Sand Play Kit Bundle -Waba Fun
- Thinking Putty, Glow in the Dark Mixed by Me Kit
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- OK to Wake plush owl