Try and Stick with It
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Try and Stick with It Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. It’s hard to try new things—for adults as well as children. It’s even harder to stay the course when something is more difficult than we thought it would be, or when things don’t work out the way we hoped. Yet flexibility and perseverance are essential to success in all areas of life, at all ages and stages. This book introduces children to the benefits of trying something new and the basics of stick-to-it-iveness. Includes suggestions adults can use to reinforce the ideas and skills being taught. 40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", kids, ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-159-3, ISBN 13 978-1-57542-159-9
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+