"We Can Do It!" Character Education Chart by Kenson Kids
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Perfect For Preschool-Grade School!
In today's world teaching Character Education in the classroom is more important than ever! We need to teach children from a young age the importance of caring about themselves, others and their community. Our "We Can Do It! Character Education chart can help you do it in a fun and rewarding way!
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart helps teachers incorporate important life lessons in the daily classroom setting.
Unlike other charts, the 'We Can Do It!' Character Eduction charts are easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the children associate words with the task.
- There are 15 different, colorful tasks to choose from in your chart!
- The 90 sturdy plastic reward stars
- The stars and task squares attach easily with Velcro and can be used over and over!
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- Our coloring and activity sheets included further reinforce each task.
- Supplemental chore packages are available so the possibilities are almost endless.
Kids develop a positive self- esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to their community and making their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control a child’s behavior will help mold him or her to be the best they can be.The "We Can Do It!" Character Education reward chart helps affirm positive behaviors and promotes responsible, self-reliant kids.
Tasks and Color/Activity Sheets Included:
- Be Helpful
- Be Honest
- Be Kind to Others
- Show Courage
- Include Others
- Follow the Rules
- Show Forgiveness
- Show Responsibility
- Do a Good Deed
- Be a Good Sport
- Be a Good Listener
- Show Respect
- Stop and Think
- Use Good Manners
Actual size is 15.5" x 23"