We Can Do It! Preschool Behavior Chart
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Actual size is 15.5" x 23"
Perfect For Preschool Aged Children!
The "We Can Do It!" Preschool Behavior chart allows teachers or caregivers to monitor and reward positive behaviors you would like to encourage in your class room or daycare.
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. Motivating your students with positive praise will help mold him or her to be the best they can be.
Unlike other charts, the 'We can do it!' Charts are easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the children associate words with the task.
- There are 15 different, colorful tasks to choose from in your chart!
- The 90 sturdy plastic reward stars
- The stars and task squares attach easily with hook and loop fasteners and can be used over and over!
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- Our coloring and activity sheets included further reinforce each task.
- Supplemental chore packages are available so the possibilities are almost endless.
By giving your students the opportunity to be helpful as well as stressing good manners and being kind to others, you will find you are teaching more responsible, self-reliant kids.
Tasks and Color/Activity Sheets Included:
- Manners While others Talking
- Keep Hand to Self
- Cover when Coughing
- Get Along with Others
- Listening Ears
- Playground Manners
- Raise My Hand
- Please and Thank you
- Stay Seated
- Table Manners
- Wait your Turn
- Walking Feet
- Clean Up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.