We Can Get Along: A Child's Book of Choices
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
We Can Get Along A Child's Book of Choices Lauren Murphy Payne, M.S.W., and Claudia Rohling, M.S.W. Children need help learning how to get along with others at school, in the neighborhood, and on the playground. They need to know that they have the power to make good choices. In simple, affirming words and exuberant full-color illustrations, We Can Get Along teaches essential conflict resolution and peacemaking skills—think before you speak or act, treat others the way you want to be treated—in a way that young children can understand. 36 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 7 5/8" x 9 1/4", kids, ages 3-8, ISBN 1-57542-013-9
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+