Christmas Treasure Hunt by Clued In Kids
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Holiday Treasure Hunt Gift in a Greeting Card
Give the gift of adventure with a treasure hunt in a Christmas greeting card! Includes ready-made clues, stickers and tattoos, and a “pouch” that looks like a treasure chest. In only 8 minutes an adult or older child can hide the clues and give one child — or as many as a dozen — an hour or more of treasure hunting fun!
How It Works
One child, or a number of children working together, can enjoy Clued In Kids treasure hunts.
Each hunt contains a series of clues with activities and puzzles that, when solved, reveal the location of the next clue, and the next, until the treasure is found.
In less than 10 minutes an adult or older child can set up a hunt that will provide an hour or more of excitement for kids.
- Before hiding clues, write a child’s name atop each; assigning clues will minimize squabbles and lets you give trickier clues to older kids, easier to younger. Assign activity clues to “everyone.”
- The treasure you hide at the end of the hunt can be anything – stickers, tattoos, dollar bills, cupcakes, tickets – the true treasure is, of course, the fun and challenge of the hunt itself.
Clued In Kids treasure and scavenger hunts teach academics (logic, math, social studies, reading), as well as social skills and teamwork while leading kids on an adventure around the home or classroom.
They loved it!
The boys did the Clued In Kids hunt yesterday. They loved it! Afterward they were inspired to make their own hunts up all evening and the next morning!
It’s a great idea!
Teaching through treasure hunts is such a great idea! It’s an effective and healthy way for kids to learn, and best of all, they enjoy it!
Easy to do!
I love how the Clued in Kids hunts are already prepared and easy to do when we have downtime.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+