Family Matters board game, gets families talking! Ages 7+
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
About the Game (Why Family Matters Matters)...
You might share the same roof but how well do you really know your family?
Family Matters invites players aged 7+ to share stories, discover trivia, do funny things and creatively explore 140 make-believe, location-based issues ("Fake Family Crises") from totally new perspectives.
Herding your family into a single room is hard. Convincing them to talk plainly and calmly about personal or emotionally charged topics is next to impossible. As communication, or a lack thereof, has such serious consequences, effectively addressing this kind of stuff - sooner NOT later - matters a lot.
If only there was a way to playfully facilitate self-expression and encourage collaborative conversation...
Enter Family Matters, the game parents will wish their family played when they were kids. And if you're a kid, you'll be glad yours did.
Players pile into the family car, taking turns driving through town, responding to questions and/or tasks along the way. Once everyone has driven, the car races toward the finish line (Weekend Wish) to see whose idea of family fun will soon come true.
Made in the USA!
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+