Gonge Riverstones are great for improving coordination and balance
New improved design of the original River Stones. River Stones can now be stacked so that they are practical to store. Stepping stones to better coordination, balance and fun. The River Stones are inspired by stepping stones in a river with each side of the triangle varying in steepness and difficulty. The purpose is to jump from stone to stone without touching the floor.
You can vary the position of the stones to create more challenging paths for children. Each stone has a rubber rim on the base which prevent them from slipping, and also protect indoor floor areas.
Provides challenging, active, imaginative fun. Builds children’s confidence when jumping, judging distances, co-ordinating and balancing. Incl. suggestions for games.
Set of 6 Stones in 6 colours: 3 big stones: 36x36x36 cm - H: 8.5 cm 3 small stones: 25x25x25 cm - H: 4.5 cm
2 + years, maximum load: 75 kgs
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+