Perfect For Ages 3-10!
Are you tired of always having to rush in the morning and constantly having to tell your children to get ready for school? Getting the kids ready in the morning shouldn't be so stressful. Now, with the "I Can Get Ready For School!" Reward Chart, it doesn't have to be!
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids.
Our Chart is designed to make getting ready for school seem like a game.
Your children will have fun while learning to be more independent!
Your child simply moves their tasks from the red to the green as they complete them.When all their tasks are in the green... they're ready for school! It's that simple. Then you can give them star for that day and you're done.
Customize the "I Can Get Ready For School!" Reward Chart to make your mornings easier!
- There are 10 different, colorful tasks to choose from in your chart!
- It has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
- The sturdy plastic stars and tasks attach easily with hook and loop circles.
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- The Nameplate at the top allows to to write in the child's name or add a picture
- Chart can be customized to meet YOUR family’s needs. We've also included helpful tips from other parents on how to make your mornings easier!
- Laminated board with magnetic strips
- 10 interchangeable plastic tasks (see below)
- 6 reusable reward stars
- Easy to follow instruction guide
- Helpful tips from other parents
- Get Up On Time
- Get Dressed
- Brush Teeth/Hair
- Make Your Bed
- Eat Breakfast
- Pack Backpack
- Put on Shoes and Coat
- Wash Face
- Take Medicine/Vitamin
Approximate size of chart is 9" X 11"
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+