I Like Being Me
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
I Like Being Me Poems for Children About Feeling Special, Appreciating Others, and Getting Along Judy Lalli, M.S., and Photographs by Douglas L. Mason-Fry From the author of Make Someone Smile, this delightful collection of 26 rhyming poems is perfect for reading aloud. The themes—being kind, solving problems, learning from mistakes, telling the truth, dealing with feelings, making decisions, being a friend, and more—are clear, understandable, and relevant to the everyday lives of young children. 64 pages, illustrated, softcover, black and white, 8 1/4" x 7 1/4", kids, ages 3-8, ISBN 1-57542-025-2
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+