Join In and Play
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Join In and Play Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. It’s fun to make friends and play with others, but it’s not always easy to do. You have to make an effort, and you have to know the rules—like ask before joining in, take turns, play fair, and be a good sport. This book teaches the basics of cooperation, getting along, making friends, and being a friend. Includes ideas for games adults can use with kids to reinforce the skills being taught. 40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", kids, ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-152-6
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+