Knowing and Doing What's Right
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Knowing and Doing What's Right The Positive Values Assets Pamela Espeland and Elizabeth Verdick Kids learn how to build the six Positive Values assets: Caring, Equality and Social Justice, Integrity, Honesty, Responsibility, and Healthy Lifestyle. Stories, tips, and ideas help them to make good choices and build positive character traits. 96 pages, illustrated, softcover, two-color, 51/8" x 7", ages 8–12, ISBN 1-57542-184-4, ISBN 13 978-1-57542-184-1
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+