Making Choices and Making Friends
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Making Choices and Making Friends Pamela Espeland and and Elizabeth Verdick Kids learn how to build the five Social Competencies Assets: planning and decision making, interpersonal competence, cultural competence, resistance skills, and peaceful conflict resolution. Stories, tips, and ideas help them get along better with others and stay true to themselves. 96 pages, illustrated, softcover, two-color, 5 1/8" x 7", ages 8-12, ISBN 1-57542-201-8
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+