The 5.5" phone features 12 colorful light-up icons with fun songs and sounds that activate when pressed. When switched on, children can press the icons to hear the ABC song, a lullaby, “snapshot” sounds and more! The most exciting feature of this phone is its “record and ring” ability—mom or dad (or grandparents!) can record a message on the phone for children. Then, using the included remote control heart, parents can activate the phone ringer from across the room (unobstructed), and children will hear their loved one’s message! It’s a magical addition to fun phone play that children will adore!
Understanding the cause & effect relationship
Exploring with hands and eyes, experiencing colors and lights
Pretending toys are like grown-ups’ electronics
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+