Finally a system for older kids! Ages 8-15!
New! The On Track Responsibility and Behavior System This system was created for tweens ages 8 and up. It incorporates household chores, daily to-do lists and money management into life lessons that teach organizational skills, accountability and self-reliance. It’s an all in one parenting tool for the entire family!
The On Track! Responsibility System is a parent’s best friend. This step by step system eliminates the biggest mistakes in parenting:
- Giving too many warnings
- Getting too emotional
It comes with everything you need to get started for 1 or 2 children. Additional check lists are available so you can use the system for the whole family!
- 3 or 4 Point/Allowance Registers (depending on which kit you choose, 3 or 4 kids) • 3 or 4 Dry Erase Markers (depending on which kit you choose, 3 or 4 kids) • 3 or 4 Dry Erase Daily Checklists (depending on which kit you choose, 3 or 4 kids) • 1 Dry Erase Family Rules Sign • 1 Dry Erase Master Chore List • 1 Step by Step Instructional Guide • 1 Reproducible Behavior Contract • 1 Reproducible Family Rules worksheet • 1 Reproducible Behavioral Self Assessment • 1 Reproducible Self Reflection Sheet
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+