Ready for Bed (Hard back)
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
This book, and others in the series, provides a BONUS for parents and caregivers. With honesty and gentle humor, Ready for Bed! shows how to handle typical bedtime struggles by modeling three parenting techniques using color-coded text to teach the language of positive parenting: • Giving encouragement • Validating feelings • Offering choices These techniques are explained in detail in a section at the end of the book that is just for adults. The result: you get through everyday challenges with less stress while building your child's emotional intelligence and your own parenting skills. Ready for Bed! features: •An engaging, realistic story that will ring true for parents and kids alike •Easy-to-use techniques and positive language highlighted in color-coded text •A section just for adults that explains the language of positive parenting •An easy, fun way to improve parenting skills—by reading with your child Ready for Bed! is part of the ParentSmart/KidHappy series, the only parenting books intended for grown-ups and kids to share. Reading this book not only teaches adults effective techniques for encouraging cooperation, it provides a model for kids to follow. Part of the ParentSmart/KidHappy Series.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+