Share and Take Turns
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Share and Take Turns Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. Sharing is a social skill all children need to learn—the sooner the better. Concrete examples and reinforcing illustrations help children practice sharing, understand how and why to share, and realize the benefits of sharing. Includes a note to teachers and parents, additional information for adults, and activities. 40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", kids, ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-124-0
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+