Tails Are Not for Pulling Board Book
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
by Elizabeth Verdick and illustrated by Marieka Heinlen If pets could talk, what would they say? Maybe “Fur is for petting, backs are for scratching, noses are for nuzzling . . . and tails are not for pulling!” Toddlers and pets belong together—as long as toddlers don’t chase, grab, squeeze, yank, and tease. In simple words and delightful illustrations, this book teaches the basics of kindness to animals: careful handling, awareness, safety, and respect. It also includes helpful tips for parents and caregivers. 24 pages, illustrated, board book, full-color, 7" x 7", baby–preschool, ISBN 1-57542-180-1
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+