The Anxiety Workbook for Teens- Activities to Help You Deal with Anxiety and Worry
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
The Anxiety Workbook for TeensLisa M. Schab LCSW
Shows you how to deal with the day-to-day challenges of anxiety. It will help you develop a positive self-image and recognize your anxious thoughts. The workbook also includes resources for seeking additional help and support if you decide you need it. What are you waiting for? Don't spend another minute paralyzed by anxiety.
Anxiety is a common and very treatable condition. Working through the activities in this book will give you many ideas on how to both prevent and handle your anxiety. Some of the activities may seem unusual at first. You may be asked to try doing things that are very new to you. They are tools, intended for you to carry with you and use over and over throughout your life. The more you practice using them, the better you will become at managing anxiety.
If you ready to change your life for the better and get your anxiety under control, this workbook can help you start today.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+