Taking Care of You Is Not Just Okay-It's Essential Does being a mother mean that you have to give up your self? Of course it doesn't. You can be a great mom and still have a life of your own. In fact, your kids will only benefit from seeing you as whole person and will develop greater independence and a stronger sense of who they are as people. If you're ready to rediscover your self, this book offers dozens of simple tips to help you create the time and space you need to reconnect with an amazing person-you! This is the best gift you can give yourself. Discover simple ways to: • Feel good about encouraging independence in your kids • Balance the demands of motherhood with your own needs and goals • Maintain strong relationships with your kids • Rediscover your true passions and interests • Live your life in ways that reflect your true values
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+