The Gift of ADHD Activity Book
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
The chapters of the book are organized by strengths that can be developed in a child. There is a short discussion of the importance of each strength, and then the book offers simple activities that parents do with their child-often in just a few minutes-to help develop them. Throughout the book strikes a positive note, stressing things that parents can do themselves to encourage and support their child rather than things they should discourage or avoid.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+