The Self Esteem Workbook for Teens - Activities to Help You Build Confidence and Achieve Your Goals
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Written By: Lisa M. Schab LCSW
In The Self-Esteem Workbook for Teens, you will learn to develop a healthy, realistic view of yourself that includes honest assessments of your weaknesses and strengths, and you will learn to respect yourself, faults and all. You will also learn the difference between self-esteem and being self-centered, self-absorbed, or selfish. Finally, this book will show you how to distinguish the outer appearance of confidence from the quiet, steady, inner acceptance and humility of true self-esteem.
The book also includes practical exercises to help you deal with setbacks and self-doubt, skills for dealing with criticism, and activities that will aid in the development of self-awareness, self-acceptance, and self-worth. With the right amount of self-confidence, you will have the emotional resources you need to reach your goals.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+