Traveling Bear Vol 5 Goes to the Airport
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
This fifth volume in the Traveling Bear series promotes the importance of appreciating others and has Traveling Bear going to the Airport when his cousin Jackie comes to town. He's a little shy about meeting her, especially because she dresses kind of funny. When He gets to know her a little, he realizes how great and interesting she is! It teaches him a lesson about "appriciating others" for who they are- not how they look.
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+