Understand and Care
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
Understand and Care Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. Empathy is key to positive, healthy relationships. This book builds empathy in children. In clear, child-friendly words and illustrations, it helps them to understand that other people have feelings like theirs—and different from theirs. It guides children to show they care by listening to others and respecting their feelings. Includes questions to discuss and empathy games to play. 40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", kids, ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-131-3
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+