Vital ID Sport Shoe ID- Red
+ CLICK IMAGES TO ZOOM
Vital ID Sport Shoe ID- RED
Our Sport ID Shoe tag is a perfect ID solution for runners & cyclists. Designed to provide vital lifesaving information to paramedics in the event you are involved in an accident or suffer a medical incident when exercising.
Our SPORT ID SHOE TAG FEATURES:
- Small size, lightweight & discreet (measures only 2.75″ x 1.00″, weighs less than 5 grams!)
- Fits securely and does not move when in use.
- You’ll never forget your ID – always fitted to your favorite running shoes.
- Highly reflective – utilizes 3M Scotchlite silver reflective material (essential for jogging low-light conditions).
- ID card fits inside inner pocket – out of sight in normal use.
- Easily updated – spare ID card included.
- Fits most footwear types with either laces or Velcro closures.
- 100% waterproof & tough construction.
Alternatively can be worn fitted to your belt or worn around your neck using a chain.
Hand sewn with quality materials – Made in CANADA!
Features Of The Sport ID Shoe Tag:
Designed to provide a convenient, lightweight and effective way for you to carry your information. The Sport ID shoe tag is easily located by paramedics, the Sport ID shoe tag can be a lifesaver, providing paramedics with your vital medical & allergy information. In addition this runner ID allows for up to 3 emergency contacts to be stored. These contacts allow paramedics to immediately call your family / loved ones and inform them of your situation.
Being visible during the hours of darkness, whether your cycling to work in the early morning, or out jogging late in the evening. The Sport ID shoe tag makes it easier for others to see you! Featuring 3M Scotchlite silver reflective material, this shoe tag makes you more visible to others, reducing the potential for you to be involved in an accident during the vulnerable hours of darkness.
The Sport ID – shoe tag is a great gift to the runner, jogger, walker or cyclist in your life.
The Importance of Carrying ID When you Run or Ride
Carrying your ID & wearing reflective clothing is as important ID as putting on your seat belt when getting into your car, or strapping on a bike helmet to go for a ride.
The statistics are alarming: In 2006, 4784 pedestrian were killed and a further 61,000 injured across the United States alone. For cycling the number are equally shocking, 773 cyclists killed and a further 44,000 cyclists injured in 2006 in the United States also. Thousands more people participating in active sports suffer blackouts, concussions, heart attacks, heat strokes and other serious accidents that require medical intervention.
Not having ID as part of your running safety gear while participating in outdoor activities is a significant risk. A risk that should be addressed and considered carefully before you set out on your next run or ride. Just consider how you would feel if you were lying in a hospital and the medical staff would not know who to contact or even who we are ? Simply because we did not carrying ID. In the event of an accident, we all want our family to be contacted immediately & need them to be with us quickly as possible. We want to ensure that we receive proper medical treatment.
At Vital ID we encourage everyone to wear a sport ID shoe tag and to be safe participating in their chosen sport.
It’s better to be safe than sorry – Wear ID, it just may save your life!
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+