What Do You Stand For? For Kids
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
What Do You Stand For? For Kids A Guide to Building Character Barbara A. Lewis Even elementary school children can build positive character traits like caring, citizenship, cooperation, courage, fairness, honesty, respect, and responsibility. The true stories, inspiring quotations, thought-provoking dilemmas, and activities in this book help kids grow into capable, moral teens and adults. Previously titled Being Your Best, this award-winning book has a fresh new cover and updated resources. 172 pages, illustrated, softcover, 7 1/4" x 9", kids ages 7–11 and their parents, ISBN 1-57542-174-7, ISBN 13 978-1-57542-174-2
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+