When I Feel Afraid
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
+ CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM
When I Feel Afraid Cheri J. Meiners, M.Ed. Children today have many fears, both real and imagined. Encouraging words and supportive illustrations guide children to face their fears and know where to turn for help. Little ones also learn simple ways to help themselves. Includes a special section for adults, with ideas for supporting children when they feel afraid and a list of additional resources. 40 pages, illustrated, softcover, full-color, 9" x 9", kids, ages 4-8, ISBN 1-57542-138-0
- NEW PRODUCT! "I Can Do It" My Daily C...
- On Track! Responsibility System for Tweens! by ...
- We Can Do It! Classroom Chart
- Flip Flop Blocks, 12 months+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+ (NO art supplies incl...
- Lexigo Rush! Spelling / Word Search Game, ages 8+
- Finger Tips Board Game Animal Edition Ages 3+
- Tag the Art Game, Ages 7+