"I Can Do It" Reward Chart Spanish/English version
Packaging is in Spanish. Instructions are in English & Spanish. Stickers and chart have Spanish and English wording.
Having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves? Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework? Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often? The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart can help!
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self-reliant kids.
- There are 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart!
- It comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn!
- It has strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
- It includes two hang tabs as well, so it can be hung almost anywhere.
- The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners so they stay in place.
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks.
- The board is made of a durable plastic material that is light weight and dry erasable. (pen not included)
- Supplemental chore packages are available so that the chart grows with your child.
Unlike other chore charts, the "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart is easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the child associate words with the task. Kids develop a positive self-esteem and sense of independence when they feel they are contributing to the family and can make their own choices. Motivating instead of trying to control your child's behaviors will help mold him or her to be the best they can be. The best parenting books have been stressing these concepts for years. The "I Can Do It!" reward chart brings some of these valuable lessons to life.
· Get Dressed/ Vestirse · Go Potty/ Ir al baño · Brush Teeth/ Cepillar los dientes · No Whining/ No lloriquear · Get Along With Others/ Llevarse bien con otros · Good Table Manners/Buenos modales en la mesa · Make Bed/ Hacer la cama · Set Table/Poner la mesa · Help with Dishes/ Ayudar con los trastes · Go to Bed and Stay in Bed/ Ir a la cama y quedarse en la cama · Good Manners While Others on Phone/ Buenos modales cuando mamá está en el teléfono · Say Please and Thank You/ Decir por favor y gracias · No Mean Words / No decir malas palabras · No Yelling/ No gritar · Eat Veggies/ Comer tus verduras · No Harming Others/ No hacer daño a otros · Feed Pets/ Alimentar las mascotas · Share Your Toys/ Comparte tus juguetes · Water Plants/ Riega las plantas · Clean Your Mess/ Limpiar tu desorden · 3 blank labels/3 etiquetas en blanco