The "I Can Do It!" Daily Checklist is a great way to provide structure in a child's routine! This daily scheduler not only helps remind kids of daily responsibilities but it can also be used to reinforce chores and improve problem behaviors.
Just as for adults, a daily planner or a to-do list helps kids stay organized. The "I Can Do It!" Daily Checklist is a daily planner for kids. This is a great tool for parents to teach kids to manage their time and provide structure to their daily routine. A little incentive goes along way and our reward stars help motivate kids to stay on task and develop healthy habits from an early age.
- Holds up to 15 tasks on the chart
- 35 different daily activities with colorful pictures to correspond with the task making easy to understand what is expected
- Fun durable stars kids love to earn
- Blank stickers in case you need to create one of your own
- Dry erasable so you can adapt the chart to your own needs ex. Morning, Afternoon, Evening Routine...Behaviors, Chores, Exercise Routine
- Adaptable for multiple children
35 Tasks Included:
Get Up on Time • Water the Plants • Wash Your Face • Eat Your Veggies • Put Your Things Away • Take a Shower • Take Your Medicine or Vitamin • Put on Your Shoes and Coat • Set the Table • Get to School on Time • Reading Time • Practice • Put on Your PJ’s • Pack Your Lunch • Pack Your Backpack • Nap Time • Clean Your Mess • Make Your Bed • Lay Out Your Clothes • Brush Your Hair and Teeth • Go Potty • Get Dressed • Free Time • Take Care of the Pets • Exercise • Eat Lunch • Eat Dinner • Eat Breakfast • Do Your Homework • Help With the Dishes • Put Dirty Clothes in the Hamper • Clear the Table • Clean Your Room • Brush and Floss • Go to Bed on Time • 5 blank labels
We also have supplemental packs (available separately) so you can add exercises, additional chores and problem behaviors as well!
- One Chart with Magnetic Strips and Hang tabs
- Dry Erase Marker and Clip
- 18 Reusable Plastic Stars
- 35 Plastic Squares with colorful task stickers
- 5 Blank stickers (to create your own task)
- Easy to use instructions