Perfect For Ages 3-10!
The "I Can Do It!" Token Board Caterpillar Chart is our most versatile chart! It is perfect for focusing on one specific task, behavior or goal at a time. The possibilities are endless!
- Use for a short term goal like helping your child sit still at the dinner table tonight or get their homework done without complaining, etc.
- Great for tracking long term goals as well. For example, child completes 5 good deeds, reads 5 books, or exercises for a certain amount of time, etc.
- It has a strong magnetic strip to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator. It is also perfect for desk top use in the class room!
- The sturdy plastic stars attach easily with hook and loop fasteners.
- There is an area for your child's name and their reward.
- The reward area can be filled in with a dry erase marker, any printed picture or it also works with most Autism picture programs.
- Perfect for use in the home, on the go or in the classroom!
- Use to encourage compliance with taking medicine, eye patching or just about any task or activity causing your child anxiety.
- Use as a portable reward system to encourage positive behavior even on the go! Use in classrooms, restaurants, doctors offices and more!
Laminated board with strong magnetic strip
8 reusable reward stars
Approximate size 5" x 9"