On Track Responsibility and Behavior System
The On Track System takes you beyond what an incentive chart can do! This system helps your tween become more independent and holds them accountable for their actions.
Gets the whole family more organized and working together!
- They book walks you through setting up and posting family rules (created as a family)
- The Master Chore list tracks everyone's chores for the week so there are no surprises or reminding.
- The checklist can be tailored to suit each child's needs and what they need to remember.
- With everyone pitching in on a regular basis you will find that you spend far less time working and have more family time.
- The point system and registers can be used to track consequences (loss of privileges) and also allowance if you choose to.
Ends the constant reminders and arguments!
- The checklist gives kids a visual reminder of the tasks they need to complete so you don't have to!
- It sets clear expectations and consequences up front.
- The point system eliminates arguments because they know what they need to do and what happens if they don't do it.
- The Master Chore list keeps track of everyone's chores so there's no one saying "It's not my turn!"
Increases Independence and Self-Esteem!
- The checklist provides a reminder for kids each day making them more self-sufficient and independent.
- Kids want you to be proud of them and sometimes just need more structure to accomplish it!
- You will see and increase in self esteem and confidence when kids contribute to the family and feel like their parents are proud.
Designed for kids 8 and up.
The On Track! Responsibility System is a parent’s best friend. It comes with everything you need to get started for 1 or 2 children. Additional check lists are available so you can use the system for the whole family!
- 2 Point/Allowance Registers
- 2 Dry Erase Markers
- 2 Dry Erase Daily Checklists
- 1 Dry Erase Family Rules Sign
- 1 Dry Erase Master Chore List
- 1 Step by Step Instructional Guide
- 1 Reproducible Behavior Contract
- 1 Reproducible Family Rules worksheet
- 1 Reproducible Behavioral Self Assessment
- 1 Reproducible Self Reflection Sheet
(Black framed dry erase board and labels in photo not included, but is and example of a way to create an attractive family station or homework station using the On Track System.)
Also available in sets for larger families with 3 or 4 kids!
(Includes items above plus an additional checklist, marker and register)
Additional checklist/register sets are also available in a different listing.