The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart from Kenson Kids is an engaging way to nurture your child's sense of independence and self esteem. Featuring fun and colorful pictures, this chart allows children to easily understand their tasks and track their progress with durable plastic 3D stars and task squares that attach with Velcro. Our star chart for kids is an effective way to motivate your child!
The Chore and Behavior Chart Kids Get Excited about! Perfect For Ages 3-10!
Having trouble getting your kids to pick up after themselves? Are you endlessly prompting them to do their homework? Wouldn't you love to hear please and thank you more often? The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart can help!
Children thrive on praise and a little incentive goes a long way. This chart gives parents the tools to help raise more responsible, self- reliant kids. by providing a visual aid that is practical and easy to use!
The "I Can Do It!" Reward Chart is easy to use and has fun colorful pictures to go along with the tasks to help the child associate words with the task.
FREE BONUS (for a Limited Time Only, while supplies last)
Family Rules Chart:
1 Dry Erase Family Rules Board with Magnet Strip
A fun, easy way to set clear rules for your family. Knowing and agreeing on expectations up front eliminates confrontation and arguing when rules are broken and consequences are enforced.
Fun sheet of Reward Stickers:
12 fun, colorful 1 inch reward stickers that compliment and reinforce the tasks in your I Can Do It! Reward Chart. They provide a little extra incentive and encouragement to help motivate kids to help more and work hard.
- 20 different, colorful chores and behaviors to choose from in your chart and 3 blank tasks to make your own!
- Comes with 45 reusable plastic stars that kids love to earn!
- Strong magnetic strips to hold it securely to any metal surface, like your refrigerator.
- Includes two hang tabs, so it can be hung almost anywhere.
- The sturdy plastic stars and chores attach easily with hook and loop fasteners so they stay in place
- Colorful pictures aid young children in understanding the tasks
- Over 75 additional supplemental tasks are available (sold separately) so the chart grows with your child
- Dry erasable, durable chart with place to write child's name, goal, and what they are working towards
Brush your teeth
Get along with others
Good manners at the table
Set the table
Help with dishes
Go to bed and stay in bed
Good manners while others are on the phone
Say please and thank you
No mean words
Eat your veggies
No harming others
Share your toys
Water the plants
Clean your mess
3 Blank labels
Approximate size is 11" x 15.5"