Our sticky note checklist was created to help adults and children add focus to your day and keep you on track. Everyone works more efficiently with a list and when you also set a daily goal you will find that it motivates you to do your best and you can accomplish so much more!
• Use for a specific job to list needed tasks.
• Use as a chore list for kids to complete each day.
• Keep track of multiple projects, one per sheet.
• Take to school to track homework assignments.
• Use to reinforce positive traits or good deeds.
15 sticky notepads with 25 sheets each (total of 375 sheets)
Benefits of using a written To-Do List:
- Increase focus Everyone can get distracted and lose focus. Keeping a list reminds of what needs to get done and keeps you on task.
- Boost productivity You will be amazed how much more you can accomplish if you set priorities for your day and write them down. It provides a constant visual throughout the day keeps you from getting distracted with other tasks.
- Feel Accomplished Checking something off of a list gives people of all ages a feeling of accomplishment and will keep you working to complete your list.
- Keeps you Grounded Whether it's a list of chores for a 12 year old or a project you have to complete at work, breaking down a large job into smaller, more manageable tasks will keep you from feeling overwhelmed!